Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bordering on Romance - Stamping 411 #254

Another gorgeous day in the Kawarthas and another day of gardening and thoroughly enjoying myself.  I even made the card for this post outside.  I'm taking advantage of being outdoors as much as possible as the weather forecast for tomorrow is rain.
This card is for the Saturday sketch challenge with Stamping 411 here
This is the sketch:




Any my card:

The image was colored with watercolor pencils and shaded with odorless mineral spirits.  I just love using that technique.  It was then matted with Coral Calypso card stock.

Here is the complete recipe for the card:
Stamp: Bordering on Romance
Ink: Black Stazon, Watercolor pencils
Papers: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Summer Smooches designer paper
Accessories: 5/8" white taffeta ribbon colored on the edges with lucky limeade marker, Fun Flowers die, 5 Petal Punch, Flower brad, Stampin dimensionals, rhinestones, dazzling details.

2 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Maria ! Beautiful card ! I really like how you coloured the image, it's great ! I too have spend a lot of time in the gardens this weekend, along with watching our granddaughter's soccer tourament. Beautiful weather ! Have a great week, Shirley

Jane said...

Beautiful colors