Saturday, April 7, 2012

Mixed Bunch Thanks - Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Challenge 215

Finally I'm pain free enough to sit at my desk to make some cards!  My mind wanted to create, but my body refused to comply.
This  card is for the Technostamper challenge here  I needed some thank you cards because so many people have wished me well, visited me and have given me gifts that my supply of Thank You cards  has seriously been compromised!




Here is my card:


Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Petite Pairs
Inks: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Basic Black
Papers: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Pocketful of Posies
Accessories: Finial Press embossing folder, Blossom punch, Beautiful wings embosslit, rhinestones, dazzling details, Small tag punch, dimensionals. 3/8" Marina Mist seam binding.

1 comment:

MJ said...

What a great spring card. I so love those butterflies. Sorry it took so long to get around to comment. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge!