Sunday, April 8, 2012

Baby Boy - Footprints - Try Stampin' on Tuesday #60

It feels good to be able to sit at my desk, to create, to make cards.  I've really missed this activity.  I have also missed walking as well, but that activity will come with time now that my knee has been fixed.  It's not that I'm not walking - it's just that its still painful to do so.  I'm actually doing quite well, being the first patient to be discharged from the rehab unit I was on without a walking aid (cane or walker).

This baby boy card is for the sketch challenge with Try Stampin' on Tuesday here


 
Stamp: Baby Prints
Inks: Marina Mist
Papers: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Nursery Nest designer paper
Accessories: Labels Framelits, Old Olive button, 1/8" Old Olive taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, Old Olive brads

1 comment:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

The perfect "baby boy" card! The patterns go so well together and compliment the footprints very well. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.