Friday, February 23, 2024

Easter Egg Card made with a Napkin

 Sometimes one finds a good buy in the Dollar store.  I was shopping there yesterday and picked up two different Easter napkins - an Egg shaped one, and a bunny (head) one. Of course I purchased one of each with the intention of making them into cards.

I used the Egg napkin first.



The card is 6 1/4 by 4 3/4


Napkin and Egg Shaped card together.

I added the napkin to an 8 1/2 by 11" piece of Basic White cardstock that I had prepared with Mod Podge. Once the Mod Podge was dry I ironed the napkin adhering it to the cardstock.  I also ironed on the strip of flowers from a second napkin and ironed them to the card stock.  These flowers were then fussy cut, sponged and added to the flowers on the Egg shaped card. After they were adhered to the card front, I added Crystal Effects to each flower and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds on them.  Some Lilac pearl was added to the centers.

I sponged the edges of the Egg Shaped card with Gorgeous Grape ink.

The sentiment is from a retired stamp set "Easter Promise"

The Bunny is from "Easter Bunny"

The sentiment and the Bunny are both added to the card front using dimensionals.

On the inside, I die cut a fancy oval die (?name) and added an Easter sticker of 2 bunnies.
The sentiment on the inside is from "Springtime Joy"



Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Easter Promise, Easter Bunny, Springtime Joy
Inks;  Gorgeous Grape, Black Memento, Crushed Curry, Smokey Slate Stampin Blend
Papers:  Basic White, Egg shaped napkin, Highland Heather
Accessories: Bunny Die, Lilac Pearl pen, Fancy oval die, dimensionals. Crystal effects, Dazzling diamonds.


No comments: