Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Baby cards for Grandmother - Treasures of Life

 One of my friends became a grandmother for the 3rd time, so I was thinking of her when I created these cards.  I used the Treasures of Life stamp set to create these cards.


Watercolor pencils and a blender pen was used to colour the main image, after which it was fussy cut.  I added it to a Basic White circle sponged with some Balmy blue ink, using dimensionals.  

The card base is Basic white, layered with a piece of Abstract Beauty DSP die cut with the Scallop Contour die.  The reverse side of this DSP was die cut with a smaller die from that set.  The image was added to this die cut.

At the bottom I added a die cut sentiment where I highlighted the word "grandmother" from the rest of the sentiment which I stamped inside.

To finish the card front, I added three butterfly gems.

Below is the inside of the card.



Supplies Used:
Stamp: Treasures of Life
Inks:  Watercolor pencils, Misty Moonlight, Stampin' blends 1000,900, Balmy Blue
Papers:  Basic white, Abstract Beauty DSP
Accessories:  Blender pen, Scallop Contour Dies, Butterfly gems, Dimensionals

Below is the female version of the same stamp set:




No comments: