Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Wildly Adorable Baby Cards

 The babies in the "Wildly Adorable" stamp set are really "adorable"!!  Whether its for a boy, or a girl, or a card for Grandma and Grandpa/ Aunt or Uncle, or whoever, this is a perfect card.

The card I made for this post is for a little boy, and at the end of the post I will show you cards made for other genders.


I coloured all of the babies using Watercolour pencils with a blender pen.as this created a softer look. In this case, because I wanted to make a boy card, I used Balmy blue and for or the skin tones I used the new SU skin tone markers - 1000, and 900. Because this set does not have dies, I fussy cut the little fella to be added to the card front using dimensionals.

The card base is Basic White and on top of that I layered some In Color DSP die cut using a Scallop Contour die.  The sentiment is stamped using Misty Moonlight, on a smaller die cut from the same die set adhered horizontally on the DSP.  The infant was added to the right lower end.

The arch above is half of a die cut using the "Encircled in Friendship" die.

To finish the card, I added some Iridenscent gems.

The envelope flap was decorated using the remainder of the DSP.

Supplies Used:

Stamp:  Wildly Adorable

Inks:  Watercolor Pencils, SU skin tone markers 1000, 900, Misty Moonlight

Papers:  Basic white, In Color DSP

Accessories:  Scallop Contour die, Encircled in Friendship die, Dimensionals, Blender pen, Iridescent gems.


Other cards:






No comments: