Monday, January 6, 2020

My Meadow - a Thank You card

I loved the Stampin' Up "Water Front" stamp set.  I loved the "Snow Front" Stamp set.  And now Stampin' Up has come up with the  "My Meadow" stamp set - another stamp set to create your own scenes- this time Spring and Summer.  I am in love!

Tonight I just started playing, not having a definite scene in mind.  One stamp led to another, and before I knew it I had a Spring scene by the water, featuring a Gazebo.

The finished image was die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die and added to a Crumb Cake card front at a slight angle.

An Early Espresso frame, die cut with 2 sizes of Stitched Rectangle dies, was adhered over top of the scene creating a framed look.

The sentiment, from "Sending You Thoughts" was stamped directly onto the sky using Early Espresso ink.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  My Meadow, Sending You Thoughts (SAB)
Inks:
Sky and clouds and water:  Balmy Blue
Gazebo, trees:  Early Espresso
Ground:  Crumb Cake and Early Espresso
Grass and flower stems/leaves and leaves:  Mossy Meadow, Old Olive
Birds:  Basic Gray
Flowers:  Lovely LIpstick
Papers:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies

No comments: