Monday, November 6, 2017

Hearts Come Home Tag

In two weeks I will be doing my last class of the year - on tags and ornaments.

One of the tags that will be made is one made using the Hearts Come Home stamp set and coordinating framelits/edgelits "Hometown Greetings"

I started with a 3 by 2" of  Whisper White and die cut the top of the tag using the tag top die from the Hometown Greetings die set.  It has a little heart for a ribbon aperture.

On a 3 by 1 7/8" piece of Night of Navy card stock, I first white embossed the moon, Santa and sleigh and snowflakes in white.  Then I added a die cut of a house, snowman and trees and added it to the bottom.  Behind the house I added a small piece of gold foil, making it look like the windows are lit up.

The sentiment in the middle is only half the sentiment from the stamp set.  It is stamped in Night of Navy on Whisper White and matted with Gold Foil

At the top I added a Whisper White bow made using  the Bow Builder punch.  In the center of the bow is a gold faceted gem.

Some silver trim cord was inserted through the heart- shaped aperture.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Hearts Come Home
Inks:  Versa Mark, Night of Navy
Papers:  Whisper White, Night of Navy, Gold Foil
Accessories:  Hometown Greetings Dies/Edgelets, Silver trim cord, Bow Builder punch, Gold faceted gem, White embossing powder, Clear Wink of Stella

No comments: