Sunday, November 5, 2017

Ornament Stockings for my Craft Sale

It's been a long painful week since Hand of Man craft show last weekend.  I have been in constant pain, so much so that I have been unable to get out of the house.

Today I helped with Gail's All Day Christmas card class, and even that was difficult, but I did it!

Before going, I broke open the Stocking Thinlet dies and made some different stockings.  I want to make some for my next craft show, so I made several prototypes, the pictures of which I will post at the end.

Below are the stocking I have selected for my show.  I decided to feature them as ornaments.

I used Basic Black card stock for the basic stocking, with the toes, heels and upper band die cut from the Merry Music DSP.  The popcorn trim is die cut from Whisper White card stock; the snowflake from Dazzling  Diamond Glimmer paper (the center is Silver Glimmer paper).

The year "2017" is die cut using the retired Junior Alphabet letter dies - using Dazzling Diamond Glimmer paper.

Here are pictures of other stocking I have made:





No comments: