Thursday, May 4, 2017

Love You Lots Thank You Notes

On Monday night I could not sleep! I knew I had to get up early for my date with a plastic surgeon who was going to operate on my right thumb - fusing it to relieve the pain of arthritis.
I was afraid I would sleep through the alarm. So I went down to the craft room and made 4 (3 by 3") note cards. Then I made a box for them using the Envelope Punch Board


Don't you just love these Frogs?  All dressed up??
Because these cards are 3 by 3" I used 12 by 12" card stock and was able to cut 8 notecards from one piece.
The images, from the "So in Love" stamp set, were stamped directly onto the front of the note card,individualized and coloured.
The sentiment was highlighted with a Basic Black marker and stamped in different areas of the front.

No comments: