- The base card is Soft Suede, layered with crumb cake.
- The images are stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock, using only 2 colours of ink: Crumb Cake and Soft Suede. A piece of Burlap ribbon was adhered randomly near the bottom right. Gorgeous grunge was used to mimic the air bubbles from the fish.
- The top was torn, sponged, and Baker's twine was wrapped around it.
- The star fish, from Picture Perfect, was stamped on a separate piece of paper and stamped first with crumb cake and then with Soft Suede. It was cut out, the edges sponged, and mounted onto the card front using dimensionals over the burlap ribbon.
- All edges were sponged with Soft Suede ink, and on the image piece part of the middle was sponged as well.
Stamps: Picture Perfect, By the Tide, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake,
Papers: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Baker's twine, dimensionals, Burlap ribbon