To make my card, I turned the image on its side.
The background in this card was made using alcohol inks on shiny cardstock. The image was stamped with Versa Mark and embossed with black embossing powder.
- The card base is Island Indigo cardstock, layered with ink sponged Whisper White cardstock.
- The image panel was made by painting with alcohol inks on glossy cardstock. The image was embossed on it with black embossing powder, and then it was matted with Island Indigo cardstock.
- Underneath that is a layer of Artisic Design DSP (SAB retired) which was embossed with the Boho embossing folder.
- Along the side, 5 banners were die cut, the edges sponged and then were adhered to the right side underneath the embossed DSP.
- The image panel was then adhered to the embossed DSP
- Below, a Basic Black piece of rick rac cardstock, die cut using Tasteful Trim, a retired die. A small flower, made with the Petite Petal punch was added to the left side.
Stamps: World of Dream, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Alcohol inks, Black Memento, Island Indigo
Papers: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Artistic Design DSP, Basic Black, glossy white
Accessories: Versa Mark, Black embossing powder, word window punch, Modern word label punch, Tasteful Trim die, Banner framelits, Petite Petal punch, tiny flower punch, Boho embossing folder, dimensionals.