- The box is die cut using the Fry Box die - in Real Red cardstock.
- Two pieces of Love Blossoms DSP are also die cut - one for the front and one for the back. These are adhered to the Fry box and the box is folded and the edges adhered together.
- The front was a lot of fun to decorate.
- A doillie was crumpled to fit on the front, and a red glimmer heart die cut using the Hearts framelits was adhered to that.
- Two rosettes of different sizes were made. Flower field DSP was used- the small one using 3/4" by 12" strip of DSP; the larger one a 1" piece. They were attached to the heart with each rosette showing a different DSP design.
- A 1" Real Red circle was adhered to the rosette top; the sentiment "love" was die cut using the sentiment framelet and dazzling diamond glimmer paper.
- A larger red glimmer heart was die cut and adherred to the back of the fry box.
- Some chocolate covered hearts were placed in a small plastic bag and tied with white seam binding. MMMM those chocolates are good.
Papers: Real Red, Love Blossom DSP, Field of Flowers DSP, Dazzling diamond glimmer paper, Red glimmer paper
Accessories: Fry Box die, 1" circle punch, doillie, hearts framelits, scoring tool, hot glue gun, white seam binding.