I am wishing daily for the snow to disappear and the spring sun shine through my window again.
But first, there is Valentine's Day.
This holder I designed for a mega Hershey's kiss( weight 41gm) that I saw in the Dollar store. I made it for the challenge at SUO
It was a bit of a challenge, and after several attempts I was successful.
- Real Red cardstock 3 and 6 1/4" and score at 1/2, 2 1/4, 2 3/4, anc 5 1/2" on the long side. Turn and score 1/2" on both sides.
- A scrap piece of cardstock
- 1 3/4" circle punch
- 2 pennies adhered together (to give height to the candy)
- DSP 2 pieces of 4 by 2 1/4" scalloped at top with the Labels framelit and scored 1/2" at the bottom. Two pieces of 2 by 1/2" pieces of DSP for sides of box.
- Hand held 1/8" hand held punch
- 1/4" Real Red cotton ribbon
- Window Sheet 2 by 2"
- Silver glimmer paper for the word "love"
- Stamp set: Botanical Blooms and coordinating Botanical Builder framelits/dies
- Versa mark and White embossing powder
- Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Word Window and Modern Word Window punch
- White baker's twine.