- The base cardstock is Marina Mist, layered with Whisper White, and then Perfectly Artistic DSP (SAB)
- The Sunburst die was used to die cut the Sunburst shape using So Saffron cardstock.
- Before adhering the Sunburst shape, the strip of dots from the coordinating stampset were stamped on each ray (using Soft Suede) Some Wink of Stella glitter was placed on these lines of dots.
- On a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock, the sentiment was stamped in Soft Suede, and punched with the 1 1/4" circle punch. This was matted with 1 3/8" circle of Marina Mist and then adhered to the center of the circle.
- On another piece of Whisper White, the image of the airplane from "Up in the Air" was stamped in Soft Suede, cut out and adhered just above the sentiment with dimensionals.
Stamps: Up in the Air, Sunburst Sayings
Inks: Soft Suede
Papers: Marina Mist, Whisper White, So Saffron, Perfectly Artistic DSP
Accessories: Starburst thinlet die, Wink of Stella glitter brush, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, dimensionals.
Monday, January 11, 2016
Sunburst Sayings Happy Birthday
Today I played with the new" Sunburst thinlet "die with its coordinating " Sunburst Sayings". In also included one of the SAB stamp set "Up in the Air"