- The base cardstock is Old Olive, layered with Whisper White and then Field of Flowers (SAB) DSP.
- On a separate piece of paper, the image from Happy Home was stamped with Black Memento, and coloured with blender pen and ink pads. The sky was given a light touch of Marina Mist, and the ground Old Olive. Circle framelits were used to die cut the image into a circle.
- Before adhering the circle image, I piece of clear vellum was cut into the shap of the fold over. The vellum was embossed with the Decorative dots embossing folder and the back lightly sponged with Pink Pirouette. It was then adhered to the card front using vellum tape.
- The image was placed half way under the vellum and adhered to the card front.
- The sentiment is from "Sheltering Tree".
- Clear Wink of Stella was applied to the trees, and to the dots on the embossed vellum.
- All edges were sponged with Old Olive ink.
Inks: Black Memento, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Marina Mist
Papers: Old Olive, Whisper White, Field of Flowers DSP, Vellum
Accessories: Blender pen, Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush, Decorative dots embossing folder