And yes, it is also getting closer to Valentine's Day, and I need to make a ton of cards.
The challenge this week at The Paper Players is a simple Valentine card using the sketch provided.
- Basic cardstock is Real Red, layered with Whisper White
- The image of the tree is stamped with Early Espresso ink
- 5 or 6 small glitter hearts are punched using the Owl Builder punch - in Red, Silver, and Blushing Bride glimmer paper.
- The hearts are randomly applied to the tree mixing up the colours using glue dots.
- Some remaining hearts are clustered around the tree bottom
- Sentiment is from "Teeny Tiny wishes"
Inks: Early Espresso, Black Memento
Papers: Real Red, Whisper White, Red Glimmer paper, Silver Glimmer Paper, Blushing Bride glimmer paper
Accessories: Owl Builder Punch