- The base card stock is Rose Red, layered with Whisper White embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.
- On the left side is a 2" piece of Rose Red DSP, around which is wrapped a double ribbon - the chevron ribbon and the 1/8" taffeta gold ribbon.
- The image panel is a 2 1/2 by 3 1/8" Whisper White cardstock, matted with Basic Black cardstock.
- The "dots" stamp from "Birthday Blooms" was randomly stamped over the surface of the Whisper White piece - in Crumb Cake, Gold, and Rose Red.
- On a separate piece of Whisper White, two large flowers from "Grateful Bunch" were stamped in Crumb Cake, and 2 in Gold Encore ink. They were hand cut and the petals snipped to the center. Two black circles were punched with the 1/2" circle punch for the flower centers. Also stamped were two of the smaller flower trio using Rose Red ink. They were punched with the new "Blossom Bunch Punch". Again, the petals of the larger of the 3 flowers were snipped to the center. A gold foil circle was punched using the 1/8" hand held punch to become the center of the Rose Red flower. Using the Owl Builder punch, the pupil of the eye was used to punch a gold foil circle for the smallest flower.
- Two gold foil leaves were punched using the Bird Builder punch.
- The butterfly was stamped using Black Memento ink, coloured with a Rose Red and Basic Black marker. Gold Wink of stella was applied to the butterfly, and then it was hand cut.
The two larger Crumb Cake flowers were adhered together alternating the petals. A black 1/2" centerwas attached to the flowers with a dimensional and clear Wink of Stella applied. I then took the Crumb Cake ink pad and rubbed the petal edges with ink.
The same was done with the gold coloured flowers only the edges were rubbed with the gold ink.
Two of the larger and the two smallest of the Rose Red flowers were adhered together with petals alternating, and a gold foil circle added to the center.
The two larger petals were adhered to the Whisper White panel as indicated in the photo. Gold foil leaves emerged from under each one. The rose red flowers were snuggled under the large flowers.
The butterfly was the embellishment at the upper left corner.
The image panel was adhered to the card front using dimensiionals.
Stamps: Grateful Bunch, Birthday Blooms, Another Thank You
Inks: Crumb Cake, Gold Encore, Rose Red
Papers: Rose Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold foil, Rose Red DSP, Black and Rose Red markers
Accessories: Chevron ribbon, 1/8" gold taffeta ribbon, Decorative dots embossing folder, Bird Builder Punch, Owl Builder Punch 1/8" hand held punch, 1/2" circle punch, Clear Wink of Stella glitter brush, Gold Wink of Stella glitter brush, dimensionals, gold sequins, dimensionals.