Today's card is a partial CASE from this new board of mine.
- The image of the car from "Beautiful Ride" was stamped on a separate piece of Whisper White cardstock using Black Memento, and coloured with an Aquapainter and Melon Mambo ink pad. Some Smoky Slate was used to highlight the car markings; a black marker was used to colour the wheels. The windows were slightly tinted with Soft Sky and the Aqua painter.
- After the car was cut out I applied clear Wink of stella glitter over the entire car. A heart, punched with the small heart punch in silver glimmer paper was ahered to the car doo
- Using the circles framelits, a Whisper White circle was die cut that was smaller than the car.
- The sentiment was stamped in Black Memento ink, and then the car was adhered to the circle using tombo glue.
- The base card is Melon Mambo, layered with Whisper White, and then Love Blossom DSP. A strip of Basic Black cardstock was embossed with the Arrows embossing folder and some Black/Melon Mambo Baker's twine was wrapped twice around the black cardstock and tied into a bow at the front. The Black strip was then adhered to card front in the lower half.
- The image piece was adhered to the card front using dimensionals.
- To add some extra bling, some silver sequins were randomly adhered to the card front.
Stamp: Beautiful Ride
Inks: Black Memento, Melon Mambo, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Basic Black marker
Papers: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Love Blossoms DSP, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer
Accessories: Aqua painter, Wink of Stella (clear), Circle Framelits, Small heart punch, Melon/Black Baker's twine, Silver sequins, dimensionals.