Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Stampin' Up Updates and Weekly Specials (Canada)

1.  Retiring List for Holiday Catalogue:  This is the first time SU has done this and they tell me that they will continue to do this for all catalogues.  The list comes out Nov. 16, and I will post it then.  In the meantime, go through the catalogue and write down your favourites.  If they happen to be on the retirement list you can order them before they are gone for good.  I do not know if the prices will be discounted.
2. Spider Web Doillie: Halloween is over, but can you still use the Spider Web doillie?  The answer is "yes".  Here's a video made by SU, but you are only limited by your imagination.  They are now available for order - that is, they are no longer on back order.

 


3.  Envelope Punch Board Flower:  Did you know you could make a flower using the circle framelits and the Envelope Punch Board?  Well you can and here's a video from SU to show you.



4.  New Occasions Catalogue Mailing List: The cost for mailing these publications has gone up considerably for myself, so I am unable to send out as many as I usually do.  I have had to make a decision to mail only to customers who have ordered a certain amount from myself - on line included.  These will be mailed to you early in December.  If you do not get a catalogue, e-mail me and you can pick one up in person.
And don't forget, Sale-a-bration begins Jan. 2.

5.  Weekly Deals:  Check my website 
  There are 2 punches:  Festive Flower and the Snowflake flurry, the metallic doillies, and Perfect Pines framelits.

No comments: