Last night I watched a video on Pinterest called "Two Quick Techniques to Add to Your cards"
and I thought how perfect a swap card the one in the video would be. So, I cased it - almost. Instead of Crumb Cake, I used Tip Top Taupe, the sentiment was a different one, but everything else was essentially the same.
- The base card is Tip Top Taupe, layered with Very Vanilla.
- It is on this Vanilla layer that the entire card is built.
- I started by inking up a "C" block with Tip Top Taupe ink, stamping off once, and then stamping directly onto the lower right of the card; repeating this for the lower left.
- Then the vine stamp was inked up and stamped first with the leaves down; then with the leaves up (see close ups above)
- A piece of Chevron ribbon was notched at one end and then adhered to the left side of the card, abutting the stamped block, and passing over the top of the vanilla layer and adhered at the back.
- The sentiment was stamped with the same ink, and punched out using the Decorative Label punch. It was adhered to the card using dimensionals, with the left end overlapping the ribbon.
- Dazzling details was added to all the vine leaves
- Rhinestones were added to the punched sentiment.
Stamp: World of Dreams
Ink: Tip Top Taupe
Papers: Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Chevron ribbon, Dazzling Details, Rhinestones, dimensionals, Decorative Label punch.