Today, I cleaned the entire craft room, took all the stamp sets off the shelves, took all the embossing folders out of the drawers, as well as all the framelits, but it wasn't anywhere. Finally I started taking items off the top of the cabinet, and there stuck at an angle towards the back wall were the framelits.
Well, I now have a clean craft room.
- The basic cardstock is Night of Navy, layered with Whisper White cardstock.
- On a separate piece of Night of Navy cardstock, the ornament was die cut. In the center of the die cut ornament, I adhered the horse and sleigh. Two way glue pen was used to adhere Dazzling diamonds to the snow under the sleigh.
- Dots of glue from the Fine tipped glue pen were randomy applied to the sky and dazzling diamonds added.
- The ornament topper was die cut with the die topper using dazzling diamond glimmer paper. Some silver cord was inserted through it, and then a bow was made and added to the top using a glue dot.
- The completed ornament was added to a piece of Whisper White cardstock embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder using dimensionals. This piece was matted with Night of navy cardstock.
- DSP (Home for Christmas) was cut in the same dimensionals as the other piece. It was covered with a piece of Dryer sheet and dazzling details, then matted with Night of Navy cardstock.
- This piece of adhered to the card front, with the focal piece of added overlapping and slightly lower than the DSP piece (with dimensionals).
- The sentiment is from "Jingle All the Way".
Stamps: Jingle All the Way
Papers: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Home for Christmas DSP, Dazzling diamond glimmer paper
Accessories: Delicate Ornament Thinlet Die, Silver cord, Dazzling diamonds, Two Way glue pen, Fine tipped glue pen, Dimensionals, Glue stick, Lucky stars EF.