The colour challenge: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, And Tangelo Twist
After thinking about it for a while, I chose to use the stamp set "Wondrous Wreath"
- The finished card size is 4 1/2 by 4 3/4", with a 1/2" flap on the left side that folds over a piece of DSP.
- Here are the measurements:
Hello Honey 5 1/2 by 4 1/4" Scored at 4 3/4"
Whisper White: 4 1/4 by 3 5/8" (for sentiment)
Blackberry Bliss 3 7/8 by 3 5/8"
Blackberry Bliss DSP 5/8 by 3 5/8"
Whisper White 3 1/2 by 3 1/2" for wreath and bow
Dazzling diamond glimmer paper 4 by 2" - coloured with a Tangelo Twist marker
Jute ribbon 5"
- The wreath was made first. It was stamped first with Hello Honey, then with Tangelo Twist, and the berries with Blackberry Twist. The wondrous wreath framelit was used to die cut the wreath. The bow was die cut in Whisper White, and later coloured with a Tangelo Twist marker.
- The Jute ribbon was attached to the 35/8 by 3 7/8" Blackberry Bliss piece
- The strip of DSP was then adhered to the left side of the Hello Honey piece, and the Blackberry piece was adhered to the top of the Hello Honey.
- The wreath was adhered to the front of the card using dimensionals. I made glitter using dazzling details and a tiny drop of Tangelo Twist reinker, and applied it with a blender pen.
- "Noel" was die cut with Dazzling diamond glimmer paper and coloured with a Tangelo Twist marker. The Fine tip glue pen was used to adhere it to the front of the wreath.
- A rhinestone was added to the bow.
- The inside of the card was stamped with the sentiment from the stamp set.
Stamp: Wondrous Wreath
Inks: Hello Honey, Tangello Twist, Blackberry Twist, Tangelo Twist Marker
Papers: Blackberry Twist, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss DSP, Dazzling diamond glimmer paper
Accessories: Blender Pen, Dazzling Details, Tangelo Twist reinker, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Wondrous Wreath framelits, rhinestones