- The base card is Pool Party, layered with Real Red and then Whisper White cardstock.
- The card is built on this Whisper White layer.
- Using the background stamp of the "I've Got You" stamp set, and Pool Party ink, I stamped off once and then stamped in the middle of the Whisper White cardstock.
- The branch of the stamp set "Joyful Season" was stamped using Soft Suede
- Then I took the "Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, some Real Red ink, and stamped the image of the larger blots twice on the card front.
- A banner from "Sweet Lil Things" DSP made, and a smaller red one was adhered to the bottom left of this banner. It was then adhered to the front of the card about 1/2" from the edge of the Whisper White cardstock.
- On a separate piece of paper, the cardinal was stamped twice with Memento ink. One of the birds was coloured with a Real Red marker, with Daffodil Delight on the beak. It was then cut out. The other cardinal was die cut using the Circles framelits. The coloured bird was then adhered to the bird in the circle die cut - the tail sticking out of the circle a bi
- Then using various colours of markers, I created small dots around the bird, and then did faux stitching around the edge of the circle with the Real Red marker.
- The circle was adhered to the banner and card front using dimensionals.
- Cherry Cobbler dazzling details was added to the top of the cardinal and the berries.
- The sentiment, from the same stamp set, was stamped and matted in Real Red and adhered to the card front using dimensionals.
- All the layers were then adhered together.
Stamps: Joyful Season, Gorgeous Grunge, You've Got This
Inks: Black Memento, Pool Party, Real Red, Basic Black marker, Daffodil Delight marker
Papers: Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White, Sweet Lil Thing DSP
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Circle Framelits, Dimensionals