was a colour one: Black, plus white, plus silver or gold, plus a colour of my choice.
The colours I used: black, white, silver and Marina Mist, with the stamp set "Snow Place"
- The base cardstock is basic black layered with silver foil paper (it looks red in the picture because I am wearing a red sweater and it picked up the red colour). On top of the silver foil layer is a layer of Whisper White.
- On a separate piece of Whisper White, the image of the both snowmen, their arms, the hat and the penquin were stamped with Black Memento ink. These were all die cut using the Snow Friends framelits. I positioned the arms so that it looked like they were throwing snowballs.
- Both snowmen and the penquin were either surrounded or on top of snow - which was silver glimmer paper. Their bodies were coloured lightly with Marina Mist marker.
- Before attaching these fun friends to the front of the card, the sky was coloured using Silver encore ink and a couple of scallop circles adhered together to create the clouds. Then, using the Silver Encore ink again, snowflakes were stamped onto the sky. To bring a little colour to the sky, I coloured some dazzling detail glimmer paper with a Marina Mist marker and punched out 3 snowflakes (non SU punch) and added them to the sky using a glue dot.
- The figures were then adhered to the front on top of the snow. The second layer of snow was adhered over them. A little bit of liquid applique marked the outline of the snow.
Stamp: Snow Place
Inks: Black Memento, Silver Encore ink, Black marker, Marina Mist marker
Papers: Basic Black, Silver Foil, Silver glimmer paper, Dazzling diamond glimmer paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Snow friends framelits, Snowflake punch (non SU), Blender pen, liquid applique (non SU)