- I picked up the Pool Party colour of the DSP and made that the colour of the basic card stock base.
- The strip of DSP was matted with Real Red cardstock, and before attaching it to the card base I attached a Doillie to the card front. The DSP piece was adhered on top of this strip (and to one side)
- The sentiment, from the same stamp set, was stamped in Moss Meadow ink, die cut with the circles framelit and the edges sponged with the same colour of ink.
- The word "Season" was stamped in Real Red on a scrap piece of Whisper White, and cut into a banner. It was then adhered over the greet word using dimensionals.
- The entire circle was adhered using dimensionals.
- A bow tied with the 1/8" Real Red striped polyester ribbon and adhered to the top of the sentiment circle using a glue dot.
Stamps: Cozy Christmas
Inks: Mossy Meadow, Real Red
Papers: Pool Party, Home for Christmas DSP, Real Red DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Circles Framelits, Doillie, 1/8" Real Red striped polyester ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot