- This is a 5 by 5 Whisper White card, with a died circle in the center.
- The stamp was stamped with Night of Navy, and shaded a bit with Smoky Slate using a blender pen. The fox and the snowflakes in the sky are from "Jingle all the Way"
- Some dazzling diamonds was placed on the roof, trees around the house.
- The Festive Flower Punch was used to make a Real Red poinsettia (only 1 layer). The petals were sponged with Cherry Cobbler ink; the leaves with Always Artichoke.
- Three red glimmer stars were adhered to the top left because my fingers had smeared black ink there just as I finished the card.
Stamps: Cosy Christmas, Jingle all the Way
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Red Glimmer Paper
Inks: Night of Navy, Smoky Slake, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Two Way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, blender pen, Festive Builder punch, 1" circle punch, small star from Accessory Pack, glue dots, hot glue gun.