- The basic card is Whisper White, layered with Basic Black and then Night of Navy embossed with the decorative dots embossing folder.
- The scene itself was built on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. I first sponged the night sky with a mixture of Night of Navy and Marina Mist. Then the image of the house and trees were stamped with Night of Navy, and Santa and sleigh in Basic Black.
- The window frame was added using the fine tipped glue pen, and the sill with dimensionals.
- Dazzling details were added to the house roof, trees and ground.
- The sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy on the window frame.
Stamps: Cozy Christmas
Inks: Night of Navy, Basic Black, Marina Mist
Papers: Whisper White, Basic black, Night of Navy,
Accessories: Decorative dots embossing folder, dazzling diamonds, dimensionals, fine tipped glue pen