- I started with a base cardstock of Always Artichoke cardstock, layered with Crumb Cake cardstock embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder.
- The image s from "Peaceful Wreath" and was embossed with gold embossing powder on Whisper White cardstock. The berries were filled in the a Real Red marker, and then some Cherry Cobbler dazzling detail was applied to them. A couple of pieces of string left over after fraying some Burlap ribbon were tied in a bow and added to the stem of the winter floral stem with a glue dot. This image piece of matted with Real Red cardstock.
- Next to the main leaf image are two smaller pieces of cardstock. For the top one I cut a small piece of Holly DSP from Home for Christmas DSP and matted it with Real Red cardstock. Dazzling details was added to the berries.
- Below it a piece of Real Red cardstock was stamped randomly with the tiny holly leaf from "Among the Branches". Then I took the fine tipped glue pen, dabbed some glue randomly over this piece and added dazzling details.
- The sentiment "JOY" from "Holly Jolly Greetings" is stamped with Mossy Meadow on Whisper White. I also sponged the edges with Mossy Meadow. This piece was added to a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock. I cut out some holly pieces from the DSP and added them above and below the sentiment. Cherry Cobbler dazzliing details was used to create the berries. The sentiment panel was added to the card front using dimensionals.
Stamps: Peaceful Wreath, Holly Jolly Greetings, Among the Branches
Inks: Mossy Meadow, Real Red markers, Cherry Cobbler
Papers: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Home for Christmas DSP, Real Red cardstock, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Versa Mark, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Burlap ribbon strings, Gold embossing powder, Dazzling diamonds,Fine Tipped glue pen, Cherry Cobbler dazzling details. dimensionals. glue dots.