- I started out with a Garden Green card base, layered with Whisper White.
- On a separate piece of Whisper White, I stamped the image of the wreath with Black Memento ink and coloured the leaves with Ink Pads and an aqua painter. The Berries were coloured with a Real Red marker.
- Using the "Wonderful Wreath Framelit dies, the wreath was die cut and adhered to the card front.
- The sentiment "Peace" was stamped in Real Red in the center of the wreath.
- The bow is made with strings pulled from a cut Burlap ribbon.
- Along the lower left bottom, I took one of the die strips from the Square Pillow Box Thinlets dies and die cut the ivy leaves.
- 3 Champagne glimmer stars were adhered over the top portion of the wreath.
Stamps: Peaceful Wreath,
Inks: Black Memento, Garden Green, Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Real Red stamp'n write marker
Papers: Garden Green, Whisper White, Champagne glimmer, Whisper White
Accessories: Wondrous Wreath framelit dies, Square Pillow Box Thinlets dies, Burlap ribbon strongs, small star punch from accessories pack, glue dot.