- The front portion of a Night of Navy card was embossed with the Woodlands embossing folder.Using Whisper White ink and an ink dauber, the trees were covered with White ink.
- Then, using a Versa mark pen (use a dauber if you do not have a pen) and apply Versa Mark to the trees.
- Add Irridescent ice embossing powder , remove areas where you don't want the embossing powder with a fine brush, and heat emboss.
- The cardinal and branch was stamped with Black Memento ink onto a piece of Vellum from the Winter Wonderland Vellum stack
- The berries were coloured with a Real Red marker on the right side, and a white gel pen on the wrong side. The branch was coloured with a Soft Suede marker.
- Before adding the vellum to the front of the card, a sentiment was stamped with Versa Mark and embossed with White embossing powder.
- The cut out cardinal was now adhered to the outlined one (this could be done with dimensionals). I did put a bit of Dazzling details around the bird.
- To finish the card, a Winter Wonderland embellishment was attached using a glue dot.
Stamps: Joyful Season
Inks: Whisper White, Versa Mark, Black Memento, Red marker, Soft Suede marker, yellow markers
Papers: Night of Navy, Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum stack, Whisper White cardstock,
Accessories: Woodland embossing folder, Versa Mark pen, White gel pen, Winter Wonderland embellishment, Dazzling details, Irridescent Ice embossing powder, White embossing powder