- I started by embossing the nativity scene in Early Espresso embossing powder on Whisper White cardstock. The edges were sponged with Early Espresso ink and matted with Early Espresso cardstock. The image was then painted with Champagne glimmer paint (retired) and a blender pen.
- I then placed a 2 1/2 by 5" piece of Early Espresso cardstock, placed the matted image piece on this strip, and adhered 1/2 circles of Neutral DSP on either side of this. The image piece was then adhered to the strip using dimensionals.
- The Champagne mist glimmer paint and blender pen was again used to create shiny dots on the Early Espresso strip.
- The base card is Early Espresso, layered with Whisper White and then Neutrals Series DSP pack. All edges were sponged with Early Espresso ink.
- The Early Espresso panel was then adhered to the DSP.
- The sentiment is from "Good Greetings"
Stamps: Best of Christmas, Good Greetings,
Inks: Early Espresso, Versa Mark
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Neutrals DSP pack
Accessories: Early Espresso embossing powder, Champagne shimmer paint, blender pen, 2 1/2" circle punch