If you would like to make a Stepper Box, check out the photo tutorial on my Tutorial Blog
- The box frame was made using the Happy Haunting DSP, with the boxes and the lid made with Basic Black cardstock.
- Each of the 4 boxes and the lid had a piece of Tangello Tango ribbon adhered around it.
- On the outside of the box, covering one of the corners is a Spider web, which was quite easy to apply using the Fine Tipped Glue Pen.
- On the ribbon, I adhered a white plastic skull .
- Some Whisper White and Happy Haunting DSP was adhered to the top of the box, and then I built a Witch's hat. Around the base of the hat I adhered small styrofoam balls covered in glack and orange glitter. An orange glitter ball was attached to the tip of the hat. Attached to the main part of the hat is a bat punched out of black glimmer paper. Tiny pearls were used for the eyes.
- When the box is opened you see a tier of 4 smaller boxes (stepped from top to bottom). Again, each box is surrounded with ribbon and instead of a white skull I adhered pumpkins.. I put a small plastic bag of Halloween embellishments in one of the boxes.
In the background you can see several black glimmer bats, and a witch on a broom die cut from black paper.
The next picture shows the box opened with the lid sitting in front.It was a fun project to make and certainly made a lovely decor item on my craft table.Supplies Used:Papers: Happy Haunting DSP, Spider Web Doillies, Black glimmer paper,Accessories: Tangello Twist ribbon, small orange and black styrofoam balls (non SU), Halloween embellishments (non SU)