Then I espied the nativity scene in "All Ye Faithful" and sketched it out before committing it to a card. I think it works well.
- The base cardstock is Soft Suede and layered on that is Crumb Cake cardstock which I initially marked into 3 pieces, each 1.25". A 2 1/2" Crumb Cake circle was also punched.
- The Three Kings were stamped in the upper right corner being careful not to have one of their faces cut off later when I cut this layer into 3 strips.
- Mary, Joseph and newborn were stamped into the circle.
- Then I started colouring using a blender pen and ink pads. The new family first; followed by the 3 Kings.
- The crumb cake layer was then cut into 3 equal pieces, and the edges sponged with Soft Suede ink. These strips were adhered to the Crumb Cake base card.
- The edges of the circle were also sponged, and it was attached to the card using dimensionals.
- A Champagne glimmer star (die cut using the Star framelits) was adhered to the upper left circle throwing light on the scene unfolding outside.
- The sentiment's edges were sponged and it was then adhered using both tombo and dimensionals.
- To give the background some glitter, I used the tip of the Fine Tipped Glue pen and gently dabbed all over the area. Then I threw some Dazzling details over the area.
Stamp: All Ye Faithful
Inks: Black Memento, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Hello Honey, Elegant Eggplant, Island Indigo, Pink Pirouette
Papers: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Champagne glimmer paper
Accessories: Star framelits, Fine tipped glue pen, Dazzling diamonds, blender pen, dimensionals,