The challenge here is as follows:
- Use all 5 or 3 of the colors listed above.
- Create a project using a Masking Techniques.
- or Mash it Up! and create a project with the colors above and some Masking.
- The basic card is Island Indigo cardstock, layered with Whisper White.
- On a smaller piece of Whisper White, I stamped the image from "To You and Yours Too" with Versa Mark and embossed it with black embossing powder.
- A 1 3/4" circle post it note was punched and temporarily adhered to the right upper sky.
- Island Indigo was sponged first starting at the sky line and lightly working upward, leaving a space around the moon.
- Daffodil Delight was then sponged around the moon, with Crushed Curry closer to the moon.
- After the mask was removed, some Daffodil Delight was applied to the moon.
- The image of santa and his sleight from "Cosy Christmas" was stamped with Black Memento flying across the sky and over the moon.
- To make the sparkles in the sky, the new Fine Tipped Glue pen was tapped lightly all over the sky, and dazzling diamonds applied.
- The sentiment is from "Happy Scenes". A bow made of silver cord was adhered to this banner with a glue dot.
Stamps: To You and Yours Too, Cozy Christmas, Happy Scenes
Inks: Versa Mark, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Black Memento
Papers: Island Indigo, Whisper White
Accessories: Black embossing powder, 1 3/4" circle punch, Fine tip glue pen, silver cording trim, glue dot, embossing buddy
I missed the linky, so I'll share this card with you.