Sunday, September 20, 2015

Three Pumpkins - Pals Paper Arts #268

I was tidying up my craft area (yes amazing isn't it?) and came across this stamp set that I thought would be perfect for the sketch challenge with Pals Paper Arts  Since I am in dire need of some Halloween cards, the find was timely.  Maybe I should tidy up more often.

PPA268 
  • This is a 5 by 5" square card.  The base cardstock is Pumpkin Pie, layered with Whisper White and then Pumpkin Pie DSP (retired)
  • The image of the 3 pumpkins (non SU) was stamped with Memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock and coloured with copic markers.  I love colouring, and can sit and do that activity all day long.
  • This image panel was matted with Pumpkin Pie and then Wild Wasabi cardstock.  I rounded the corners of all these layers and then adhered them to the DSP towards the top of the card.
  • The sentiment is from "Wacky Wishes" (retired)
 SU Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...