I have had more fun with this DSP - one page is covered with little reindeer; another with Santas; another with trees.
The poinsettias were made into 6 Christmas tags.
- These are 3 of the 6 tags.
- One end of a 2 by 4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock was punched with the Scallop top tag punch. The entire tag was then painted with Inka Gold- a gold shimmer paint (non SU)
- At the bottom I added a piece of striped DSP from the same DSP pack. Above that is a 1/8" strip of Red Glimmer paper.
- The Poinsettia was added above this.
A close up of the poinsettia
- The sentiment is from a retired stamp set " Good Greetings" and is stamped with Memento ink. It was punched with a small oval punch, the ends of which were sponged with Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Cherry Cobbler dazzing details, and gold glitz dazzling details were added to the Poinsettia leaves and the center. I also put 4 dots of gold glitz dazzling detail under the sentiment.
- Some retired Cherry Cobbler seam binding was put at the top of the tag. A piece of 1/8" gold taffeta ribbon was tied to this ribbon.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog