- To make a legal sized card, I cut the cardstock at 9 by 8" scored at 4" to make a 9 by 4" horizontal card.
- The basic cardstock is Cajun Craze, layered with a 8 3/4 by 3 3/4" piece of Daffodil Delight.
- On the 8 1/2 by 3 1/2" piece of Whisper White, a strip of painter's tape was applied to 1" from the top and 1" from the bottom.
- The area in between the tape was first sponged with Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive, The leaves from the "Vintage Leaves" stamp set were randomly stamped with Memento ink.
- After the stamping was finished, the masking strips were removed, leaving an artistic strip in the middle of the card.
- This piece of Whisper White was then adhered to the Daffodil Delight.
- The sentiment is from "Peaceful Pines" is stamped with Memento on Whisper White, matted with Daffodil Delight and adhered to the front overlapping the sponged image slightly.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog