- The milk carton was cut using a retired die, in Old Olive cardstock.
- A window was made in the front using the Lots of Labels framelits and covered with a piece of Window sheet.
- The carton was filled with skull candy and a small chocolate bat, and the top then closed with a clothes pin (also retired)
- The clothes pin hold in place a piece of Tangerine Tango pom pom (retired), and a bow made of 1/8" coral calypso organza ribbon (retired). A glue dot was used to adhere this to the clothespin.
- The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny wishes and was punched using the Word Window punch. The edges were sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink.
- An Tangerine Tango leaf was die cut using the Fall Fest framelits (retired).
- On the lower left is adhered a Mossy Meadow green enamel dot (Home for Christmas)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog