Close up of shaker unit
- I made the shaker unit first, die cutting the fun foam with 2 sizes of the circles framelits. I die cut the window sheet with these framelits as well, as well as the Happy Haunting DSP. The DSP cover for the frame was also die cut but using different sizes of Framelits to make it a bit wider.
- The middle of the die cut DSP circle was stamped using the " Haunt Ya Later" stamp set. The shaker elements I bought in the dollar store (it has a lot of halloween shapes in different colours). You can see some of the shapes in the close up.
- The card is constructed of Tangelo Twist cardstock. layered with Very Vanilla cardstock and then Happy Haunting DSP.
- A Spider Web doilie was adhered to the DSP using the Fine Tip glue pen
- On top of this web is a strip of black cardstock with a piece of silver ribbon on top.
- The shaker unit is adhered over top of that.
- For the embellishment at the side, I punched a 1 3/4" circle in the DSP. On a separate piece of Very Vanilla I stamped the cat image from Haunt Ya Later, coloured it black using a blender pen and markers, cut it out and adhered it to the 1 3/4" circle. This was adhered to the left side of the shaker unit, with dimensionals on one side and adhesive on the other.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog