This week's challenge with SUO is to share a card that was made for a friend. I chose a "thinking of you" card because that can cover so many circumstances.
- A Very Vanilla panel was masked on both long sides about 1/2" in. The rest of the panel was sponged with Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, and Pacific Point.
- Before removing the masking tape, the image of the Olive branch from "An Open Heart" was stamped using Memento ink directly onto the coloured panel. The bird was stamped separately on a piece of Very Vanilla, coloured with Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, and Daffodil Delight. using a blender pen and ink pads. The bird was then cut out and the edges sponged with Soft Suede.
- After removing the masking tape, the image panel was matted with a piece of Pacific Point cardstock and then adhered to the card using dimensionals.
- The bird was then attached with dimensionals as well.
- The sentiment is from "Sheltering Tree", matted with Pacific Point, and mounted sideways on the left side of the panel again using dimensionals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog