- The leaves and the feather were stamped with Versa Mark on Whisper white cardstock, and embossed with gold embossing powder. They were then die cut using the coordinating framelits.
- Each leaf was coloured with leaf with the 3 colours, spritzed them lightly with water and scrunched them up. They were unfurled slowly, leaving most of the creases and folds, and allowed to dry.
- While they were drying, I assembled the rest of the card.
- The base cardstock is Cajun Craze, layered with Very Vanilla cardstock embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder. Some Cajun Craze ink was lightly grazed over the embossed surface using a sponge.
- The sentiment is from "Thankful Forest Friends". It was coloured with markers in the 3 challenge colours and stamped onto a piece of Very Vanilla. The edges were sponged with Cajun Craze ink. This piece was matted with two colours - Cajun Craze and Old Olive. It was adhered near the top towards the right side.
- The leaves were now dry, so I added them one by one with the stems facing the bottom of the card. I used a hot glue gun to do this.
- A gold metallic button threaded with linen thread was added to the base of the leaves with a glue dot.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog