This time I used the branch stamp to make a wreath hanging on a fence. The fence was made using the background stamp: "Hardwood"
- The base card is Old Olive, layered with Whisper White and then Merry Moments DSP
- Use the background stamp "Hardwood" & Crumb Cake ink to make a woodgrain background. Then with the SU cutter, cut this into pieces of wood at the seam lines. Cut the tops with a 1" square punch and sponge all edges with Soft Suede ink.
- Cut the pieces of boards into the desired length and glue them to the DSP to create the fence. Cut one of the boards to adhere to the bottom.
- To make the wreath, take a piece of Whisper White cardstock, and using a circle framelet as your template lightly draw a circle on the cardstock.
- Stamp the image of the Evergreen bough, using Old Olive ink, along the edge of the circle to form a wreath.
- Stamp the image of the Pine Cone (with Soft Suede ink) randonly on the wreath. Fill in areas of the pine cones with Soft Suede ink and a blender pen.
- Using a blender pen and Real Red ink, fill in the tiny berries on the wreath.
- Apply glue and dazzling diamonds to the cones.
- Stamp the word "Peace" - from "Happy Scenes" in the middle of the wreath.
- Cut the wreath out.
- At the top, of the wreath, punch a small hole and insert some gold cording trim through it. Fasten behind the Whisper White layer. Adhere the wreath to the top of the fence using dimensionals.
- Using the 1/4" Real Red Ribbon make a bow and adhere to the top of the wreath with a glue dot. Add a Winter Wonderland embellishment on the top of the bow.
- At the bottom of the fence, tear a piece of dazzling diamond glimmer paper, and apply a little bit of Soft Sky colour to the edges. Glue with tombo to the card bottom.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog