- This Crumb Cake cardstock card is a 4 by 11 top folded card.
- The front of the card was embossed with the Woodland embossing folder. The raised images were lightly sponged with Soft Suede ink
- The acorn tops were stamped with Daffodil Delight (2), and Tangelo Twist (2) and punched with the Acorn Builder punch.
- The rest of the acorn was punched using the Kraft Corrugated Paper, and the tops were glued to them. The sides of the corrugated paper were sponged with Soft Suede ink.
- A piece of "In the Woods" DSP was die cut using the larger Lots of Labels framelit.
- A frame was then made using two of the framelits and Crumb Cake cardstock. The edges of this frame was sponged with Soft Suede ink.
- The DSP was adhered to the back of the frame, and the acorns adhered to the DSP at an angle, with one slightly over the other.
- The sentiment was stamped in Soft Suede ink and die cut using the Bitty Banners framelit. It was attached to the DSP with dimensionals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog