- The skates were stamped on a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock using Black Memento ink.
- They were coloured using a blender pen, first with Crumb Cake, with the shading being done with Soft Suede. The blades were coloured with Smoky slate. The area around the skates were lightly sponged with Crumb Cake ink.
- The frame around the skates was made using 2 diffent sizes of Dazzling Diamond glimmer paper. The image piece was trimmed to fit under the frame, and then attached to it.
- The basic card is Real Red cardstock, matted with Whisper White embossed with Gently Falling embossing folder. A piece of Merry Moments DSP was added to the left side. A 1/8" strip piece of Real Red Glimmer paper was added to end of the DSP
- The image piece was attached to the card using dimensionals. Some Itty Bitty Red Glimmer hearts were attached at both ends of the frame and at either side.
- The seniment is stamped with Memento onto Whisper White, and matted with Real Red. It was attached to the card below the image frame.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog