- The basic card is Soft Suede layered with Crumb Cake cardstock stamped randomly with the pinecone stamp from the "Warm Wishes" stamp set. For this I used Crumb Cake ink. The edges of this were sponged with Soft Suede ink.
- The image of the sled was stamped with Black Memento ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. On a separate piece of Whisper White, the 2 skiis were stamped.
- Both the sled and skiis were coloured with ink pads and a blender pen. First they were coloured with Crumb Cake, then shaded with Soft Suede. The rope and the hardware on the skiis were coloured with Real Red ink and the blender pen.
- Then to age the wood, I randomly applied white chalk with a white chalk marker.
- The skiis were cut out, crossed, and attached beside the sled with glue dots.
- A 1/4" Real Red ribbon was tied around the skiis and formed into a bow.
- The white image cardstock was matted with real red cardstock, and this unit was attached to the main card with dimensionals.
- One acorn was stamped on a scrap of Whisper white cardstock using Chocolate Chip ink, cut out, the edges sponged, and attached to the upper right image unit with a glue dot.
- The sentiment was stamped with Chocolate Chip ink using the stamp set "Versatile Christmas". It was punched with the Word Label punch and matted with a large Real Red large oval punchie.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog