- The circle thinlet card was die cut with Old Olive cardstock
- The two front pieces were Whisper White layered with Pretty Petals DSP stack. They were replaced in the thinlet to notch out the edges for the circle.
- The duck, coloured with markers and an Aqua painter (with the sky sponged with Marina Mist) was die cut with the scallop circle that is part of the kit. The edges of the circle were sponged with Soft Suede ink and each scallop was pierced with a paper piercer.
- On the right edge of the card I placed 1/2 of a Burlap ribbon with its edge frayed
- Flip the circle over and the sentiment appears. The scallop circle was die cut in Whisper White and the edges sponged. On a scrap piece of paper the sentiment (from Petite Pairs) was stamped then punched with a small oval punch and layered onto an Old Olive modern word label punch.
- I placed a piece of Whisper White on the back of the card - for messages, and to hide the ribbon ends.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog