Thursday, August 13, 2015

Lots of Love at Christmas

This is my first Christmas card of the season.  Normally I start my cards early in July, but this year I didn't seem to have the time.  This evening, I finished this one, but I found it hard to get the idea of Christmas in my head.

  • The base card is Real Red layered with Whisper White embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder
  • The deer is stamped with Memento (black) ink on Whisper white cardstock.  The top corners of the Whisper White cardstock were punched with the new Curvy Corner Trio punch, and a piece of Merry Moments DSP was attached to the bottom.  Some real red ribbon was attached above and below the  DSP.
  • A 2" piece of Real Red cardstock was punched with the Scallop Topper Punch
  • The deer was coloured with Soft Suede marker and an Aqua painter. A Real Red marker was used to colour the scarf and the nose.
  • The sentiment was stamped with Black Memento on Whisper White, matted with real Red cardstock and notched at one end.  The unnotched end was glued to the tag, and the other end with a dimensional.
  • The tiny bird was stamped with Black Memento, colored with markers, cut out, and adhered above the sentiment.
Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: