I made a Thanksgiving card that has a window in it and a frame around the window.
- The base card is Soft Suede, layered with first Whisper White cardstock and then Into the Woods DSP. All layers were sponged with Soft Suede ink.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, I stamped the bear from the stamp set "Thankful Forest Friends" using Early Espresso ink.
- After I attached the DSP and the Whisper White, I used an Oval framelit to create a window in the card. I used the size of the bear to determine which size of Oval framelit to use.
- The bear was also die cut with an Oval framelit, but using a bigger size than the window.
- I then adhered the bear to the window on the wrong side of the paper.
- To create the frame, I used Soft Suede and 2 sizes of Oval framelits and ran it through the Big Shot. The edges of the frame were then sponged.
- A Neutrals button was threaded using a tiny sliver of Early Espresso cardstock and attached to the lower frame with glue dots.
- The sentiment is from the same stamp set, but it was inked up with markers: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze. It was die cut using the Lots of Labels framelits, the edges sponged, and then adhered to the card front.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog