- The card is a 5 by 5" one with Real Red Cardstock as its base. It is matted with Whisper White cardstock the edges of which have been sponged with Real Red ink.
- The next layer is Merry Moments DSP again with Real Red sponged edges.
- A small strip of Real Red cardstock was adhered to the left of the DSP. It extended over the DSP on the top but did not go beyond it on the bottom.
- The next layer of DSP is adhered at an angle. It is the reverse of the first piece, and is mainly Old Olive green in colour. The edges of this piece was sponged with Old Olive ink.
- It was stamped with Versa mark ink onto White cardstock, and embossed with gold embossing powder.
- It was coloured with ink pads and an Aqua painter - Real Red, shaded with Cherry Cobbler and then Smoky Gray. The stamens were coloured with a Smoky Gray marker, and later Gold Dazzling Details was applied to them. The leaves were painted first with Old Olive , and shaded with Always Artichoke and Smoky Gray.
- The flower was then cut out and adhered to a Dazzling Diamond glitter paper die cut with the larger of the Star framelits.
- A 1/4" red ribbon was tied into a bow and adhered to the center of the flower with a glue dot. A Dazzling detail glimmer star was attached to the middle of this ribbon.
- Gold Dazzling details was used to outline the flower and highlight the stamens.
- It is from the stamp set "Petite Pairs" and stamped in Real Red ink.
- The Modern punch was used to punch the sentiment out.
- It was adhered below the flower using dimensionals.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog